“The view was breathtaking” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Wine & Dine Package
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
“The view was breathtaking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel and it's staff definitely went above and beyond our expectations, what an amazing view!!

We spent a weekend here after being at Niagara on the Lake and we had the opportunity to really enjoy the falls, ir is close to the casino and restaurants, though the hotel has pretty good food.

My only complaint would be that the air conditioning wasn't working properly while we stayed there and it was hot at night. Other than that... amazing!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

If you are looking for a fun getaway, Sheraton At The Falls is a great choice. The beds and pillows are comfortable with nice clean rooms. The staff are friendly and helpful.
We have stayed many times and enjoy walking to the Falls from the Hotel and visiting the casino. If you are a SPG member, the club lounge has a great evening social hour and also breakfast in the morning. We eat at the Friday's Restaurant which is conveniently located in the Hotel. We enjoy this getaway very much!

Green Features: The Sheraton offers a Green Choice for bonus SPG points
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Houston Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

It’s on the US side of the falls and only about 10 minutes to them and was priced at $160.00 for two queen beds (four pillows per bed and super linens) for 3 people, and the location is great.

It has no refrigerator or breakfast but does include free Wi-Fi an indoor heated pool and free fitness center.

Just outside are a Friday’s restaurant and a number of other specialty shops to walk to.

I would defiantly stay there again, but not in March

Cheers

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We have stayed several Times at the Sheraton At The Falls while visiting Niagara Falls and their package deals make the visit extra special. The Hotel staff is friendly, the Hotel is clean and quiet, and the amenities are perfect in the package deals (we opted for the casino package with free play, wine tour tickets, food credits at restaurants, game credits at the arcade, and Shopping coupons at the Outlet Mall). We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
New Hartford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

When we entered the hotel the staff greeted us with smiles and were so kind and helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The location was perfect to get to the falls,shops and casino. As I said I can not speak highly enough about the staff.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

This was my second stay at the Sheraton at the falls in the passed year. you can't beat the price. The location of the hotel is perfect for exploring, their staff is so polite and wonderful, and the rooms are clean comfortable and beautiful. Its hard to have a bad view out your Windows. My stay this passed time, I wanted a king size bed, standard room. however, they were all booked and said they had a two queen bed room. I agreed, it was just going to be me and my boyfriend so it really didn't matter. The staff told me they'd upgrade me to a king room if something came available. on the day of check in it didn't surprise me when they said a king bed. But what did surprise me was that we got a king sweet!! What a nice surprise for a nights get away. We had a beautiful room, a beautiful view and a perfect weather weekend. We had such an amazing and relaxing stay. I would absolutely reccomend the Sheraton to anyone! And I already have. I have never been so pleased with a hotel and I will definitely be returning again!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The weekend was awesome -- the hotel was clean, neat and everyone was friendly. Our group utilized the hotel as well as the Niagara Falls Conference Center for our event and everything was fantastic. I would certainly recommend the hotel to others and hope to return soon!

Room Tip: We have a great room for the event we attended