It’s on the US side of the falls and only about 10 minutes to them and was priced at $160.00 for two queen beds (four pillows per bed and super linens) for 3 people, and the location is great.
It has no refrigerator or breakfast but does include free Wi-Fi an indoor heated pool and free fitness center.
Just outside are a Friday’s restaurant and a number of other specialty shops to walk to.
I would defiantly stay there again, but not in March
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton At The Falls is located in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, NY, directly adjacent to the Seneca Niagara Casino as well as The Conference Center of Niagara Falls. Just footsteps will take you to the brink of the majestic Niagara Falls and Canadian border! Sheraton At The Falls conveniently offers a T.G.I. Friday's, a Starbucks Cafe, and a Sweet Treats Shop off of the main lobby. Guests can relax beside our indoor pool or take advantage of our 24-hour Sheraton Fitness Center. This 3.5 Star property features a business center: The Link by Sheraton, as well as secretarial services. Meeting and event facilities measuring 10,300 square feet include the spectacular Crown Jewel Ballroom. Busk in the comfort of "Sheraton's Sweet Sleeper Bed", and wake to fresh in-room complimentary Starbucks' coffee. Sheraton At The Falls also offers in-room climate control, in-room safes, and high-speed wireless internet throughout the facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza