“Compfy inside cold out.” 5 of 5 stars

Wine & Dine Package
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston Texas
“Compfy inside cold out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It’s on the US side of the falls and only about 10 minutes to them and was priced at $160.00 for two queen beds (four pillows per bed and super linens) for 3 people, and the location is great.

It has no refrigerator or breakfast but does include free Wi-Fi an indoor heated pool and free fitness center.

Just outside are a Friday’s restaurant and a number of other specialty shops to walk to.

I would defiantly stay there again, but not in March

Cheers

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have stayed several Times at the Sheraton At The Falls while visiting Niagara Falls and their package deals make the visit extra special. The Hotel staff is friendly, the Hotel is clean and quiet, and the amenities are perfect in the package deals (we opted for the casino package with free play, wine tour tickets, food credits at restaurants, game credits at the arcade, and Shopping coupons at the Outlet Mall). We will definitely stay here again.

New Hartford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

When we entered the hotel the staff greeted us with smiles and were so kind and helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The location was perfect to get to the falls,shops and casino. As I said I can not speak highly enough about the staff.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

This was my second stay at the Sheraton at the falls in the passed year. you can't beat the price. The location of the hotel is perfect for exploring, their staff is so polite and wonderful, and the rooms are clean comfortable and beautiful. Its hard to have a bad view out your Windows. My stay this passed time, I wanted a king size bed, standard room. however, they were all booked and said they had a two queen bed room. I agreed, it was just going to be me and my boyfriend so it really didn't matter. The staff told me they'd upgrade me to a king room if something came available. on the day of check in it didn't surprise me when they said a king bed. But what did surprise me was that we got a king sweet!! What a nice surprise for a nights get away. We had a beautiful room, a beautiful view and a perfect weather weekend. We had such an amazing and relaxing stay. I would absolutely reccomend the Sheraton to anyone! And I already have. I have never been so pleased with a hotel and I will definitely be returning again!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The weekend was awesome -- the hotel was clean, neat and everyone was friendly. Our group utilized the hotel as well as the Niagara Falls Conference Center for our event and everything was fantastic. I would certainly recommend the hotel to others and hope to return soon!

Room Tip: We have a great room for the event we attended
Green Features: I loved the "green" theme -- well done! It's great to see hotels taking the same steps we encourage people to use in their own homes
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This past weekend we finally got to visit the BEAUTIFULL FALLS,my husband has been wanting to go here for ever.I'm telling you its a MUST on your to do list,the memories will last a lifetime!!! The hotel Sheraton at the falls was a PERFECT place to stay being close to it ALL!!! The staff was beyong great,This hotel is across from Seneca Casino.5-10 minute walk from the Falls.We got vouchers for dif. things like eating, casino,shopping,arcade located within this hotel.Im not sure which package youll buy into but its Awsome,it will keep the cost of things down,theres also a starbuck and sweets and pastry shop and a gift shop.We didnt use the pool,but it was a nice area.Now, on to the Falls...The view is spectacular at both falls YUP THERES TWO on the amerlcan side.One of my Favorite places to get lost in was at the Gorge OMG the color of the water is turqouis, I'm still searching for the reason why its that color :-) Although the drive is a long,"6"hours for us,we kept ourselves occupied with the magnificant land on both sides of the highway and byways. There's great history in these parts and a lot of indian past and the names os cities will kind of show that. We spent a lot of time googling words on signs along the way to learn their meaning,which made the time pass faster.All you really need is two or three days to do whatever hoy want. Its geared for family and children more I think. There's a lot of poverty, lots of properties,buildings,and factories closed and abandoned,but the wineries are abundant 20 minutes away for couples who need a little break. If you do a winery, and WE DID... try"A GUST OF WIND" they are super friendly,knowledgeable and the 3 gorgeous scotties on the property are to die for, they are rescue dogs and they are featured on some of their wine bottles.Have fun and plan your adventure to NIAGARA FALLS! Tina loves Nel

Room Tip: Best room for us facing seneca casino 522
Green Features: Omg!!! They are top notch at this offering services if you reuse towels etc.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This Sheraton is across the street from the casino, within easy walking distance. Downtown location was clean , nice with surface parking. Hotel was very nice. Pool and exercise room were adjacent to each other and were well kept ( without over chlorine). Room was large, shower area was kind of small with toilet and sink in the same room.

Room Tip: Front side of building would have better view
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Sheraton At The Falls? Share your experiences!