“Nice Rooms, Good Location and Value” 4 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 Third Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14303   |
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hamilton, Canada
“Nice Rooms, Good Location and Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The rooms at the Sheraton at the Falls are quite large and nicely furnished. The hotel is conveniently located to the casino in Niagara Falls, NY. We have stayed at this hotel many times and always request that we have a room on a upper floor facing towards the casino. The reservation and front desk staff have always looked after our request. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The hotel provides various packages that give you excellent value for your monye.

Room Tip: Request room on upper floor facing towards the casino. Better view.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Brampton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My fiancé and I stayed at the Sheraton at the Falls this past weekend. We went for a nice romantic weekend away, and we were looking forward to a nice night in a hotel we have never been to before.

When we arrived, there was a huge line-up for check-in, and it took a long time to get checked in. The package I had purchased came with a casino voucher, that the front desk clerk let me know was expired (weird...) but the casino would still take it. It was very difficult to know where to park when we were checking in, so my fiancé ended up waiting in the car.

We finally got to our room, and I immediately noticed that the floors were not vacuumed very well. It's kind of gross when your room is already dirty! I knew from the check-in that there were no additional rooms available (a couple was complaining about not receiving two king rooms and they told them there were no additional king rooms available), so we stayed in our room.

The walls were paper thin. We could hear the people next to us having a conversation like they were in our room. This was more so frustrating when everyone came back from the concert they were having at the casino very late at night.

Our room was noisy due to the neighbours, but also due to the heating system. Every single time the heater went on in our room, I woke up. I have never had such a poor sleep at a hotel in my life.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Ron D, General Manager at Sheraton At The Falls, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always our goal to meet and exceed everyone's expectations. By reading your review we did not succeed. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the Hotel. Please note that our staff works very diligently to maintain our hotel to the utmost of standards. They strive to provide exceptional customer service and individualized attention to each and every guest. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while staying with us. We hope you will return so that we may show you that we can perform.
Niagara Falls, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed as part of a romance package. Check in was quick and straightforward. There is a pay parking lot, but they will validate tickets so that your parking is free. The lobby is large and very clean.

Our room featured a king bed and overlooked the Casino. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The furnishings were quite modern and clean. There was a coffee maker in the room, as well as a safe, free (good and fast) internet, and a television with a wide range of cable channels. The bathroom only had a shower, but the pressure was good and water temp was adequate.

The hotel has a great workout room and pool, but we did not use because we visited the casino nearby for the evening.

There is a Starbucks on premise which we did use, and a TGI Fridays as well, that we did not use.

We visited on a Sunday evening in February. There was not much to do when we were there besides the casino, which is across a parking lot from the hotel. Many closed stores and restaurants, so you may want to plan your visit accordingly.

All in all I was surprisingly pleased and would stay again as well as recommend to others.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us was a success. We are happy that you enjoyed the many amenities that our hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have stayed at some of the nicest Hotels in America. I won't lie and say this competes with them but having this hotel right next to the casino and at a very good price for the atmosphere, the value is right up there with teh best.

mY Wife and I really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the nice review. We are pleased that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Booked a room w/king size bed with the winter casino package. Room was great. Package included $20 voucher for Friday's $30 voucher for casino and $10 for arcade. Discount card for outlet mall and a Niagara wine trail package. Cashed in our gaming voucher at casino across the street and won a handsome amount of money. Which definitely made our evening a splendid one . Hotel was very clean. A lot cleaner than I remember. I did a internship here back in 1996. The beds were very comfortable in fact the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Our room was immaculate no complaints at all. Great view from the sixth floor. Parking seemed like a pain. So just parked in the casino lot . Very friendly staff no hassle check in / check out. Can't wait to do it again . Had a wonderful night!

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed two nights to celebrate my daughters birthday. We were blown away by the amazing service we had from check in to checkout. Everyone was extremely friendly and genuinely concerned that they had done everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. I have to mention Courtney at the front desk and thank him so much for the extra attention and lovely cheese plate he had sent up to my daughter for her special day! The rooms were so comfortable I love the white duvets and ultra comfortable beds. We will definitely be returning Thank you again for a great stay!!!

Room Tip: ask to face the casino
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Ron D, General Manager at Sheraton At The Falls, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear that your daughters birthday celebration was a success. Our staff strives to provide each guest with exceptional customer service. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Thank you.
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked two rooms, one for my husband and me and one for my mother, so that my mother could have a cross-border gambling holiday. The Sheraton is a minute walk from the casino, a boon in winter. Otherwise, the neighbourhood seems mainly to consist of vacant stores.
When my husband and I first enter our hotel room, we immediately do a bed check. Unfortunately, the mattress on one of the two beds was the most disgusting that we have ever encountered; the extent of the yellow/brown/black stains indicated that copious amounts of fluid had permeated that mattress over the years. Needless to say, we slept on the other bed.
Apart from the presence of the flophouse mattress, our room was non-descript: clean, somewhat shabby and decorated in shades of brown. The mattress that we slept on and the pillows were comfortable. The shower head was excellent. My mother's room was similar to ours, though shabbier (the paint was peeling in her bathroom).
The redeeming feature of this Sheraton is the staff; everyone whom we encountered was pleasant and helpful, beginning with Tyler, who checked us in and made an excellent first impression. The woman who checked us out was also personable, and she kindly discounted our room by fifteen percent after seeing the picture that I took of the mattress (I still have the picture on my phone, should anyone else at Sheraton like to see it).
I'm not sure if I would stay here again when we bring my mother to gamble; the image of the mattress still haunts me.

Room Tip: Check the mattresses.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always our goal to meet and exceed everyone's expectations. By reading your review we did not succeed. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel. We apologise for any inconveniences you may have experienced while here with us. Please note that our hotel has just completed a $4 million renovation. This renovation includes the guest rooms, washrooms, and lobby. Please note that our designs are specifically to Sheraton standards. Our staff is diligent in their cleaning and inspecting process of each and every guest room. We hope you will come and stay with us again so that we may show you that we can perform. Again our apologies.

Been to Sheraton At The Falls? Share your experiences!