The desk, concierge, parking, and other staff were friendly, helpful, and terrific. Once in my room,however, I found a used rain poncho in the closet (found on checkin), used ziplock bag between the bed and nightstand (found the first night), and a used plastic spoon under the divan (noticed the next morning). Sheets & towels were clean, but it seemed as if floors and counters had been very hastily done (carpet not vacuumed in the corners, bathroom counter not fully cleaned). I also had an issue with the shower - it seems that the water pressure is tied to the temperature. Therefore, the shower is scalding hot but a great pressure, or a comfortable temperature but weak. I did love the lighted make-up mirror in the bathroom. Location was also terrific!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sheraton At The Falls Niagara Falls, New York USA. This upscale hotel features 392 guest rooms including 25 luxury suites. If you’re looking to hold a meeting or special event they offer over 14,000 square feet of prime meeting/event space including the stately Crown Jewel Ballroom which can handle events to 300 people. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown within walking distance of the New York State Park as well as the Canadian border. The property is situated directly adjacent to the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel and next door to the The Conference Center Niagara Falls which features 116,000 square feet of flexible meeting/event space. We are located just minutes away from Niagara University, Fashion Outlets Niagara Falls, historic Lewiston and less than 30 minutes from Buffalo, New York. Area attractions include: Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Cave of the Winds, Journey Behind the Falls, helicopter rides, souvenir shops and many nature and hiking trails. The Jade Restaurant offers your favorite breakfast selections daily. For lunch and dinner enjoy the upbeat atmosphere of our T.G.I. Friday’s located right off the lobby. We also have Niagara Fall’s only full service Starbucks. Complimentary wireless high speed internet is available throughout the facility. We also feature a large indoor pool and fitness center. Parking is $5 daily with in and out privileges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.