Just returned from Sheraton at the falls NY...good location across from the Seneca casino...parking was $5 (city lot) hotel has non of its own!..adjacent.
We had a Jaunt and got a coupon for casino and TGIF that is in the hotel.included in price of room..unfortunately we didnt know that TGIF is not open for breakfast so were unable to use our coupon....disapointed (no $20)
The room....was on renovated floor 4th..(dark walls and carpeting)....new carpeting /wallpaper.....some furniture...beds didnt seem to be made properly ......sheets were not ironed (wrinkled)...pillow cases did not fit the pillows ..they were too small...bed was really not comfortable at all..room was dark!...bathroom was small.. only partially renoed...shower was very dark and looked dirty/old..would not use it!!.over all not bad but certainly not Sheraton quality!!..was expecting more from a Sheraton!!.....would not return...
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sheraton At The Falls Niagara Falls, New York USA. This upscale hotel features 392 guest rooms including 25 luxury suites. If you’re looking to hold a meeting or special event they offer over 14,000 square feet of prime meeting/event space including the stately Crown Jewel Ballroom which can handle events to 300 people. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown within walking distance of the New York State Park as well as the Canadian border. The property is situated directly adjacent to the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel and next door to the The Conference Center Niagara Falls which features 116,000 square feet of flexible meeting/event space. We are located just minutes away from Niagara University, Fashion Outlets Niagara Falls, historic Lewiston and less than 30 minutes from Buffalo, New York. Area attractions include: Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Cave of the Winds, Journey Behind the Falls, helicopter rides, souvenir shops and many nature and hiking trails. The Jade Restaurant offers your favorite breakfast selections daily. For lunch and dinner enjoy the upbeat atmosphere of our T.G.I. Friday’s located right off the lobby. We also have Niagara Fall’s only full service Starbucks. Complimentary wireless high speed internet is available throughout the facility. We also feature a large indoor pool and fitness center. Parking is $5 daily with in and out privileges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.