Just got done spending a night here with family as a time to relax for a night away from home. Our room was nice, facing casino. We had voucher for TGIF restaurant. We wondered how this place woulb be since it was in the hotel and in tourist area. First, pricing is about $3-$4 more on average per entree based on a regular Friday's. we were seated pretty quickas there was not much going on at 5pm on a Friday night!! We were offered $3 beer special. After ordering waitress came back and said they were out of the beer on special.......i asked what they would replace it with and she didnt know if they would...I said id take a light domestic beer figuring this was acceptable, she returned and said they said NO. I ordered a tall one anyway it took 10 minutes to get! Service was mediocre, food was average, wont see us back here again. Back to the hotel, we like it. Short walk to casino, clean rooms. Front desk lady Ms. Esposito was very nice. Pool was very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sheraton At The Falls Niagara Falls, New York USA. This upscale hotel features 392 guest rooms including 25 luxury suites. If you’re looking to hold a meeting or special event they offer over 14,000 square feet of prime meeting/event space including the stately Crown Jewel Ballroom which can handle events to 300 people. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown within walking distance of the New York State Park as well as the Canadian border. The property is situated directly adjacent to the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel and next door to the The Conference Center Niagara Falls which features 116,000 square feet of flexible meeting/event space. We are located just minutes away from Niagara University, Fashion Outlets Niagara Falls, historic Lewiston and less than 30 minutes from Buffalo, New York. Area attractions include: Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Cave of the Winds, Journey Behind the Falls, helicopter rides, souvenir shops and many nature and hiking trails. The Jade Restaurant offers your favorite breakfast selections daily. For lunch and dinner enjoy the upbeat atmosphere of our T.G.I. Friday’s located right off the lobby. We also have Niagara Fall’s only full service Starbucks. Complimentary wireless high speed internet is available throughout the facility. We also feature a large indoor pool and fitness center. Parking is $5 daily with in and out privileges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Starwood, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sheraton At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza