Just got back from a 2 night stay. We opted to stay on the American side so we could do a little shopping at the outlet mall. Will not do that again. The shopping was good. My wife was very happy with the deals. As other reviewers have stated the hotel is in need of a makeover. Stains on the carpet, ripped wallpaper, lights not working properly. That in itself does not really bother us, but the noise in the hallways really echo into your room. So sleeping was very difficult both nights. Our room also wins the award for the worst water pressure for showering. Allow an extra 15 mins for your showers. Used the pool which was nice but also in need of a makeover. Stay clear of the Casino across the street. Worst payouts I have seen. We don't expect jackpots everytime, but tried many machines and they would not even give you alot of play for your buck. Cross the bridge for much better play. Staff at hotel was very helpful and friendly though. Never ate at TGIF so can't comment. But if you want an excellent burger be sure to try American burger in the casino. Well worth the wait. If you are going to the Falls spend the extra money and stay on the Canadian side and get a room with a view of the falls. There are no views to speak of from this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel
- Sheraton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sheraton At The Falls Niagara Falls, New York USA. This upscale hotel features 392 guest rooms including 25 luxury suites. If you’re looking to hold a meeting or special event they offer over 14,000 square feet of prime meeting/event space including the stately Crown Jewel Ballroom which can handle events to 300 people. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown within walking distance of the New York State Park as well as the Canadian border. The property is situated directly adjacent to the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel and next door to the The Conference Center Niagara Falls which features 116,000 square feet of flexible meeting/event space. We are located just minutes away from Niagara University, Fashion Outlets Niagara Falls, historic Lewiston and less than 30 minutes from Buffalo, New York. Area attractions include: Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Cave of the Winds, Journey Behind the Falls, helicopter rides, souvenir shops and many nature and hiking trails. The Jade Restaurant offers your favorite breakfast selections daily. For lunch and dinner enjoy the upbeat atmosphere of our T.G.I. Friday’s located right off the lobby. We also have Niagara Fall’s only full service Starbucks. Complimentary wireless high speed internet is available throughout the facility. We also feature a large indoor pool and fitness center. Parking is $5 daily with in and out privileges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Olotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.