“Filthy Motel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Inn & Suites at the Falls - Niagara

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Budget Inn & Suites at the Falls - Niagara
9900 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14304 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn - At The Falls)   |
Ranked #43 of 48 hotels in Niagara Falls
London, United Kingdom
“Filthy Motel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

We stayed at this motel in August 2010. Thank goodness it was just overnight to see Niagara Falls and to move on. The staff at the desk were nice and seemed if anything, sympathetic.
The room we stayed in was filthy, from the dirt on the floor to the mould in the bathroom.
Outside of the dodgy patio doors was a scene of discarded furniture that someone had set alight.
I would not recommend this motel even as an economic place to stay. If I were staying longer than one night, it would have ruined the holiday.
The best part of this experience was driving away the next day.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Toronto Ontarioo, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

I stayed at the Falls for new years eve. This place seeemed like a good idea because the cost was so little for our group of 30. I should have just payed abit more for quality. Upon arrival we noticed the room was not as clean as one would think a room would be. We could not unlock our door 3 times while there, we then had to walk to the front desk 3 times. and of course after the clock hit twelve and we get back to our room we couldn't get in yet again and had to ask the neighbouring room to let us in. I tried to clean the room the best i could before i left. I left a decent tip for the room service and told the room service ladies that there was a hole in the bathroom door at the top which was there when we arrived. She agreed that it was ok but wanted to see the rest of the room. She couldn't go into the room to check it out because the lock was still broken and said she would check it later. I called back to make sure everything was fine and the manager told me that my friends and i put the hole in the door. I now payed 240 dollars for the room 75 dollars for the door, 315 dollars was payed to stay at the worst hotel on earth . TOO ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE OUT THERE ITS NOT WORTH IT. They pick on the younger people and take advantage of us. TOO ALL THE OLDER PEOPLE. the quality is so low they should almost be shut down.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Newark, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

yea thats right this place is full of bedbugs 15 mins in the room and there were four bedbug running across our stinky bed, and now thanks to americas best inn our house is full of bedbugs. by the way thanks to panamerican tours for thanking us to the lowest class motel in niagara falls.

ps: stained sheets, durty pillows, horrible bathroom, and nasty attitude staff.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Walden, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

Upon checking in, clerk had no clue I had reservation, which were made in January. Upon showing him the print-out of the confirmation, he called the owner on the phone and spoke to him about my arrival and claim. Clerk then asked me to pay for the room, again I pointed out that the room had been paid for when the room was booked. He then spoke to owner and then handed me the phone to speak to him. I stated to owner that the room was paid for when it was booked in January. Owner then stated "No we only hold the room, and you must pay for it now.".... Now the fun begins.... Entering room it was freezing, turned on heater/AC which was hot forced air, very dry; Door had a gap between it and door jam allowing cold/hot air to enter room; Bed linen did not appear to have been fresh; Jacuzzi had ring around tub and dirt in the intake opening; Flushed toiled and it didn't flush correctly, had to take the lid off and flush again pulling up on the flushing arm; Hot water valve at the sink came out in a trickle as the shut off value under sink was turned off; Inter-net did not work for me and clerk told me other people also had problems getting on-line; I dropped my ring on the floor and it rolled under the bed, looking under the bed to get it, I was shocked to see how much dust and dirt was under it, it wasn't vacumed since day one, I would bet the ranch on that and this was a suite; Overall lighting in sleeping room was poor as there were only two table lamps on each side of the bed; Owner was suppose to come in to correct billing and I'm still waiting for refund to be made as of this posting... And I thought I was getting a good deal... yeah, In my dreams.... NOT....

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Carrollton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2009

This is by far the most disguisting hotel I have ever entered. Upon entering our room we discovered there were dead bugs squashed on the walls, some splatter on the ceiling in the closet/walkway area to the bathroom, a foul odor in the room with a pine tree air freshener hanging from a clothing hanger and black mold in the bathroom in the grout and on the curtain. The guy at the desk refused a refund upon the conditions. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone and would highly recommend you veer far and away from it.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

I had come across this hotel on www.officialpethotels.com and it's Pet Policy was confirmed on May '09.
At 3:30pm one day I inquired about a reservation for 3 adults and a dog. I had just started canvassing prices and told the operator I would call back. I called back at 5:30pm because I was interested in booking a 3 night stay. Too my surprise they no longer accepted Pets!!
The number listed for reservations isn't even the hotel. It's some agency that takes your reservations and any questions puts you on hold while they find out the answer for you. I asked if I could have the hotel number and they wouldn't give it. I even tried calling 411 to find the telephone # and there was no listing in Niagra Falls.
I didn't get a chance to stay but based my decision on the difficulty of actualy talking to someone from the hotel and they way they changed their Pet Policy in a span of 2 hrs.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

I went up to Niagara Falls with my friends and stayed at the America's Best Value Inn.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Budget Inn & Suites at the Falls - Niagara? Share your experiences!