We stayed at the Hampton Inn for one night in April. We chose to stay on the US side of Niagara as we were arriving quite late.
The outside of the building and the communal areas of the hotel are unremarkable, but not bad.
The room we had was very nice, spacious and comfortable. We had no view out of our window, but it wasn't a problem, we weren't expecting one. The bed and the TV were both huge! We had been driving all day from New York, so they were both very welcome. The bathroom was good, the shower was average.
The free breakfast was very nice.
Parking was no problem at all. They even let us leave the car for a little while after we checked out. We went to explore the area and see the falls, which was lovely. Niagara USA is beautiful, and although you don't have as good a view of the falls as the Canadian side, the surroundings are much prettier. Goat Island is well worth a visit.
I would highly recommend this hotel, I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn