We stayed here over Labor Day Weekend for one night, just to view the falls and visit Seneca Niagara Casino. It is a nice alternative to Seneca Niagara Casino Hotel. You don't have the same view, but it is definitely a nice alternative to the high prices charged at the casino hotel(see my review from Sept. 2011). The entire property was very clean, and it is about a block away from the Seneca Niagara Casino. I know other people have commented about the shady surroundings. It is a depressed area, but they are working on revitalizing the area. There was an ongoing dispute with the Seneca Indians which held up millions of dollars of casino revenue that was promised to the city of Niagara Falls. That was recently settled, and there is a whole lot of money available to improve the surrounding area. Although it does not look very appealing, I don't think the area is really unsafe. Just use common sense as you do in any unfamiliar area. We left the casino and returned to Hampton Inn before dark. The casino hotel is a totally different experience, but for budget minded people, this is a great alternative. As close to falls as casino hotel. Very nice to walk the area in daylight, lots of tourists. Free breakfast was adequate, and I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn