We stayed one night at this hotel while visiting Niagara Falls. The place is a 5 minutes walk from Seneca Hotel and Casino and a 15 minutes walk or a 5 minutes drive from the American Falls. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was super comfortable - I slept like a baby :) The only complaint is that we were given two queen beds instead of one king-size, as was expected. But we were fine with it as we are used to sleeping on the queen bed at home so we didn't make a big deal out of it.
Free breakfast was good. Outside parking is free. The location is quiet.
If you are there without a car and don't like walking you would probably want to pick something that's a little closer to the falls.
Overall happy with our experience at this hotel
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.