the hotel was a great value, super close to the falls & casino. the town is pretty run down so there wasnt much to do, especially in the winter because all the tours were closed. we spent most of the time at the casino. its a little disappointing because there arent a lot of restaurants within walking distance & even a convenience store is far away. next time, ill definitely go in spring or summer, & probably stay in another area just because there are limited attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn