This Hampton Inn is convenient to view the American Falls but not close enough for most people to walk to the park. Hotel staff is polite and friendly. It's nice that linens are freshly washed for each visitor. Our room was very clean and adequate with free wi-fi. In room movies are very expensive at $15 but there are some available for $5. Indoor pool is very nice for kids to enjoy.
Breakfast room is large and the offerings are well-tended by staff. Good variety of foods.
A pleasant place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn