I visited Niagara Falls in OCT 2011 (I have marked Nov 2011 because it was compulsory to mark and there was no oct 2011). The hotel is clean, quiet and away from the main falls area. Stayed 1 night. The best part was that we arrived at this place after changing three flights (total 20-22hrs), and this hotel absolutely refreshed us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn