We went to visit Niagara Falls this past weekend. The hotel was excellent. The staff was very nice and lets us check in at 11:30 even though check in time was at 4:00. As we just drove 8 hours to get there we were very greatful. The rooms were fantastic and they had a microwave and a fridge in the room.
I would definately reccomend this hotel to anyone. The area surrounding the hotel is a little run down but that is the NY side of Niagara and the hotel more than made up for the area.
The complimentary hot breakfast the next morning was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn