“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Buffalo, New York
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I chose this hotel for the suite with the jacuzzi with the romance package. We were not disappointed at all. I was welcomed immediately by the reception staff providing me information where to go for the evening to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in town. We didn't get a chance to use the pool or fitness room at the time but it did look nice. Breakfast area does fill up as time goes by. The later check out was nice because I was able to catch a cat nap on the great bed!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Moscow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Before choosing hotel at Niagara Falls I read a lot of reviews about the hotels in this city. And I liked the reviews about Hampton Inn even in spite of the information about going renovation. I was not sorry booking this hotel. We stayed there 2 nights in March. I liked the atmosphere at the hotel. It was like being at home when you can have tea or coffee any time and in the evening we could have soup with biscuits. The location is very good, very close to the Falls and you can get there by foot. The room was great, spacious and very clean. We did not spend much time there but it was pleasant to return to that room. The bed was very comfortable. I can't say that I liked the breakfast very much, but I enjoyed the possibility to make pancakes for my husband and myself. The reception staff were not very hospitable, but they worked very quickly and were ready to help. The only thing that disapointed me absence of shuttle to the airport. I would glad to be back to Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Our family stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the first week in April. We checked in quickly and were given excellent directions to the outlet shopping. Our rooms were very clean but had a bit of a musty odor when we first went in. The odor didn't last long though. The beds were very comfy. The complimentary breakfast wasn't too bad. In the evening, my kids enjoyed complimentary snow cones and popcorn. My only complaint would be the smell of the chlorine coming from the pool. I worked out one night and was overwhelmed by the fumes coming from the pool. The kids said that the water was very cold. All in all, I would return to the Hampton again. The staff and the cleanliness were top notch.

• Stayed April 2012
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Very good location for the Falls as we didn't have a car. If its raining at least you can choose a good time to walk to see the amazing Falls in daylight and also visit at night too. I thought the hotel a little dated but it was clean. The breakfasts were good. My husband enjoyed the pool. One member of the reception staff, who fortunately checked us in, was fantastic. Cannot say the others where as helpful and polite. Really enjoyed our trip to the Outlet about 10/15 mins by car/taxi. A little over priced but overall our stay was enjoyable and worth the trip.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I loved this hotel. It was amazing The staff were friendly and the location was great! It was right next to the Niagra Falls. I'll be back!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

This is a repeat visit for me at this hotel. I stayed here with a friend and we had a girls weekend. It is within walking distance to both the falls and to the Seneca Niagara Casino.

They are doing renovations to the lobby and breakfast area. It was a little awkward to have to check in around a rope guarding new tile that was just laid, but it wasn't too bad. I received a letter through email stating what renovations were being done and it gave me the option of cancelling. The room was nice and clean. I did have trouble maintaining the temperature in the room. It was too hot for my liking, but I was still able to sleep.

Breakfast was served near the front desk area, but we had to walk to the Conference Room to eat it. The breakfast had a nice variety of hot and cold food to choose from.

There are a variety of restaurants in the city of Niagara Falls, but not actually near the hotel. Also the Prime Outlets are about a 10 min drive away.

I would stay here again with my family or another girls weekend.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Marysville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Our arrival was delayed because of the weather, our reservation was kept even though we arrived after midnight. The front desk people were always very helpful. The cleaning staff was very nice and friendly, suggested a good place for pizza that delived and what time to order for the quickest delivery. The room was very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Niagara Falls? Share your experiences!