Location on the USA side of Niagara falls is a bit of a downer as there are not many places to eat and the down town area has limited facilities and shops however it is a very short walk to the Casino with a full range of dining options and of course the gambling. The hotel is old but well maintained with large rooms. Our price included a buffet breakfast. The range of breakfast options was good although most items were either prepacked or pre-processed type…not what we were accustomed to! We felt that the plastic cutlery, paper plates and cups was going a bit too far in cost control. Overall we enjoyed our short stay and felt that we had clean rooms with good facilities and received value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn