I just completed a two day stay at the Days Inn at the Falls, and I found the hotel and attached Denny's restaurant to be very pleasant and of good value. My room ppeared to have been recently renovated and was quite comfortable and quiet. All of the staff I encountered were friendly helpful and pleasant to deal with. I had a non-smoking room, and the room and hall were free of any smoke odor. The hotel location is great, within a block of the Rainbow Bridge that overlooks the Falls and connects to Canada. The hotel is passes by at least three local transit lines and there is a bus stop a few steps from the hotel entrance. The hotel is two blocks from the Seneca Niagara Casino.
While staying at the hotel, I ate 5 meals in the attached Denny's, and in every case, I was seated promptly, the server was friendly, efficient and attentive, and the food was comparable to any other Denny's.
In all, I got very good value for he rte paid, and I will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One block to the Falls, and only a five minute walk to the Seneca Niagara Casino. The Days Inn at the Falls provides comfortable accommodations, family-friendly amenities and superb banquet/meeting facilities - all directly opposite the Falls. The Days Inn provides 168 deluxe guestrooms, indoor pool, sauna and exercise room, satellite TV and movies, on-site Denny's Restaurant and meeting and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.