“As soon as I arrived to the parking area, I saw a room full...” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn at the Falls to your Saves list
Days Inn at the Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   443 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14301   |
Ranked #28 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We did not take our car to Niagara, rather took the megabus and then local bus. For us, this was the best option within our budget. We got a pretty good room on the 6th floor facing the Rainbow bridge. The floor had a stink as if smoke smell had been covered up but the room was absolutely fine. It had a great view of the rainbow bridge The hotel is closest to the Niagara falls state park and is definitely the best place to stay if you don't have a car that will fit your pocket. There was a Denny's downstairs and plenty of restaurants at stone's throw. Just stayed for one day so cannot comment on the housekeeping.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the high floor facing the Rainbow bridge.
Brunswick, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Staff was very friendly. We rented 4 rooms. Carpet dirty, wallpaper peeling and mold under wallpaper, floor molding missing, early morning construction. Not worth the money we paid. My sister had to move to another room the next day because of mold. Could not move when we checked in because hotel was full. Only gave her $25 off her bill. No air in lobby or inside Denny's. location was good for walking every where.

Room Tip: Until remodel they are doing is done stay somewhere else. Once it is done this will be a great loca...
Painesville, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Friendly staff, room had issues. Checked in was given the key to a room on the 5th floor. The door to this room was open and the toilet had paper in it like it was used and not cleaned. Went to the front desk (dealing with Robert was very pleasant) told them what I found. I went to get something to eat 45 min later I had returned. The room that I was given was on the same floor. I looked the room over and found a long hair on the pillow case, pulled the sheets back and they did not look clean. I went back to the front desk to talk with Robert (he was clearly upset with housekeeping, and got the manager for me) the manager of the motel and housekeeping meet me at my room and agreed that this room was not cleaned. We left to go on a tour and when we came back the room was cleaned. The front desk gave me a 25$ voucher for the restaurant. The floor in the room was still not that clean, the bathroom door had the door knob installed backwards, the lock was on the outside (having young boys with me they locked each other in the bathroom), the window handle had a screw sticking out, I tried to put it back it (I did not want the boys to get cut on the screw) but it was striped. If you decide to stay here, than do not expect much. If it was not for Robert than I would call this place a total bust.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn at the Falls? Share your experiences!