Let us all agree that this is a budget property, it is an older property, the main lobby is very clean, and there is a Denny's on the property. The pool area is clean and well maintained, the property itself is within walking distance to the fall's attractions, the Casino and the Culinary Institute.
The rooms are very basic (there is no refridgerator, no microwave, no safe), the beds and pillows are very comfortable, the furniture is very old but functional. The bathroom like the rooms needs renovations, but with that said, they are clean.
If there is a negative, it would be the loud parties that take place on the weekends, people bang the doors very very late at night, aside from that we had a great stay at a very reasonable price
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One block to the Falls, and only a five minute walk to the Seneca Niagara Casino. The Days Inn at the Falls provides comfortable accommodations, family-friendly amenities and superb banquet/meeting facilities - all directly opposite the Falls. The Days Inn provides 168 deluxe guestrooms, indoor pool, sauna and exercise room, satellite TV and movies, on-site Denny's Restaurant and meeting and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Venere, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.