“Great place for the money.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #28 of 53 Hotels in Niagara Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Milton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

2 nites discounted stay,so for that money it was ok,.Even if I had paid regular,I'd still say just Ok.Seems they are slowly upgrading this place,but,from what I saw in the bathroom which was done,the contractor has little pride in his work.And the fact that the ownership goes ahead and makes the room available is inexcusable.But,you get what you pay for.Dennys was ok,if you can get coffee elsewhere,I'd do it.The complimentary Lobby coffee tasted like 3 day old mud!It is a discount hotel,so I did not expect more,but ownership should get their act together to check the sloppy workmanship being done,especially before making the rooms available to use.Furniture that has tears in it,should be either repaired right away or replaced,the chair in our room looked 20 years old,seems ownership cheaps out when provide updated rooms to customers,but you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room,and complain if the workmanship is subpar,that way ownership will open thei...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Excellant location for our needs. Beds very comfortable and rooms very clean. The front staff was very inviting and pleasant on check in and check out. Definately would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Richmond Hill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for 1 night at the end of February 2013.
We had a double queen-sized-bed room. The room was
spacious and clean, bright and most importantly no smelling
of smoke. The only drawback was no micro-wave oven or
internet in the room. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
We would stay there again when we re-visit Niagara Fall.

Peter

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I and my best friend / girlfriend were not at all pleased with this hotel. It truly and clearly put the Days Inn name to shame. I think Days Inn should remove their name from this property. I just, Thank God that I and we had just only paid 47 buck a night from Feb 26 to March 1 for a room here. But, if I would have been asked or if I had to pay anymore then what I did for a room at this place. I would have been highly upset, not wanting to pay it and I would have asked them for a full refund right after I had checked in. But being it was late, when we checked in. We where tired and I and we didn’t notice all the discussing things that this hotel had until the next morning and when we got up.

In all honesty, I really wanted the next day to go to the Canada side to get a room. After I saw how this hotel is being kept. But, I do strongly suggest that if anyone is looking to book a room here do not. If you are excepting to see what you see in all the nice photos that they have post on the sight of this hotel. Then you will be highly disappointed not please as we were not. This hotel is by far the most disappointing, dumps that I and my best friend / girlfriend have ever seen or stayed in. Even though they claim they are remodeling it or updating it. This is a lie. This hotel is located in the downtown are which is by the falls. That is the only nice thing about this location. This hotel is very run down, dirty. It is totally distresses and gross. They updated the bathroom in the rooms, which was nice. But the people who they hired to do the updates did a poor job of it. The wallpaper is pealing off the wall, the carpet where stained, miss matched or missing runners trims. We will never stay at this property again. I would suggest if you want a nicer hotel that you stay on the Canada side. The downtown area there is nothing to do and the stores and building in the downtown are empty. This hotel is in the ghetto to be honest. The only thing close was the casino. The rooms had pealing wall paper, stained carping, dirty walls in the hallway, the pool area had pealing paint, and the sauna was not working and out of order which looked like for. The photos are clearly was taken when this hotel was newer. But, they are not true to what this hotel really looks like. It is really gross. If your on a budget and want a place to stay. But, do not stay here. Also the on sight Denny’s charges way over priced of a normal one on all of their menu items and do not offer any of the specials.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends