Stayed there for 2 nights on a deal just prior to Xmas '12. Room was no different than expected. Clean sheets, nice bed & pillows. A/C & heater worked fine. It took a bit of time to get hot water. For the low prices, even on a regular rate, it's a bargain.
The hotel generally is a bit dated but much nicer than most of the motels in the Shopping areas. Saw a few stupid reviewers complain about 'popcorn ceilings'. Seriously, it matters what the ceiling looks like?? They were doing renovations when we were there but we heard no noise or had any problems related to the work.
Reception was wonderful. I asked for any specials they might know about for shopping deals and they gave me 20 pages of reprints on deals. Nothing that I didn't know about already but it was a nice gesture. You also get a great view of the Rainbow Bridge and can see how backed up they are if you want to go across.
Would return if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn At The Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One block to the Falls, and only a five minute walk to the Seneca Niagara Casino. The Days Inn at the Falls provides comfortable accommodations, family-friendly amenities and superb banquet/meeting facilities - all directly opposite the Falls. The Days Inn provides 168 deluxe guestrooms, indoor pool, sauna and exercise room, satellite TV and movies, on-site Denny's Restaurant and meeting and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.