We are happy with the stay but it is a regular hotel/inn, nothing fancy or posh. Nice swimming pool and sauna (closed for January though). The rooms were warm and spacious. Very close to Rainbow Bridge to Canada and Horseshoe Falls (10 mins walk). Only one minus - the bathtub was not clean when we came.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Affordable comfort in the heart of Niagara Falls. Niagara's Howard Johnson - Closest to the Falls and Casino. We are just a short stroll to the Famous Falls, Maid of the Mist, and Cave of the Winds - all one & 1/2 blocks from the hotel! The Seneca Casino is just a three block walk80 spacious rooms, including luxurious jacuzzi rooms, all with free wireless internet access. Whether you crave adventure, sightseeing, gaming, romance, shopping, hiking, or fishing Howard Johnson Hotel can accommodate you. An Eco-friendly property. Hotel Highlights: Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in all rooms and on site Packages available (click package tab above), King Jacuzzi rooms, Smoking rooms, Indoor heated pool/sauna, In-Room Safes, Free Parking, Helicopter Tours and Sightseeing Tours On-Site, Retro Game Room, Handicapped rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Closest to the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Closest To The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Howard Johnson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Howard Johnson