Great location and great staff - but I cannot think of much else to recommend it.
The hotel has definately seen better days - it's tired and tatty.
The bathroom had an interesting lining around the top of the walls - it did look seriously like mildew - but ever the optimist I prefer to think it was a badly designed wallpaper border.
Beds were old and very creaky. Carpets were so old they would never look clean. Bathroom was old and poorly maintained.
I was surprised breakfast was not thrown in as an enticement for staying here but they obviously fill it up enough without this.
The lock on the door was very flimsy and so we ended up taking all of our valuables with us each day.
I would certainly not recommend this for a single or vulnerable traveller as I would question how safe you are here.
I would not stay at this hotel again and I am very surprised Holiday Inn have not done something to ensure that it is upgraded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls