We stayed at the Holiday Inn in Niagara Fall NY the evening of Dec. 29, 2012. Purpose was to attend the Earth, Wind and Fire show at nearby Seneca Falls Casino. This hotel is a nice hotel, tucked right against the Niagara River just steps from the river and the New York State Park that surrounds the Falls on the US side. You can't stay any closer to the Falls. The American Falls precepice is steps away and there is a nice view from the westerly facing rooms. The hotel had somewhat curious faux hardwood floors in our seventh floor room, Room 710. Never seen this before in a hotel. Not good or bad, just different. The room was clean, quiet and nicely appointed. The room rate was very attractive for a winter weekend, one night stay compared to other options...notably the Casino hotel itself. In the summertime, not sure if the rate differential is the same, but if the Casino is your thing, something to look into since the Casino is also about 0.5 miles away and an easy walk in the nicer weather. We took cabs to and fro just because there was 2 feet of snow and it was too cold to hike. Cabs were easy to find at both hotels. I'm Priority Club Gold member and all our checkin materials were ready on arrival, room ready too. Front desk staff were very efficient and polite. We didn't use any of the hotel's facilities such as pool, restaurant or fitness center. Consider this hotel for a reasonable place to stay in the Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls