Stayed there last Saturday night, hotel is older but has been renovated (for the most part), rooms were nice and met the expectations. Now to the bad part, they charged a bar tab to one of my rooms (sure, mistakes do happen) but that is not the issue, the way they treated me at the front desk is. A customer should never be made feel like you are lying, especially after I made them pull the ticket and neither my name nor the signature matched so it was clearly the error. The young man (clerk) called someone on the phone while the so-called manager was standing there, and tells them in front of me ... here is a guy who says that a charge is not his ... how do you like that? They were rude and bothered by having to straighten out their own stupidity, never apologized (GOLDEN RULE in Customer Service!) and even tried to get smart with me. I reminded them that I am a multi-year Platinum PC member and didn't appreciate being treated like a schmuck but they were just too busy listening to themselves. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls