We stayed at the Holiday Inn for a hockey tournament Nov 1-4. I was surprised at how dingy and dirty the lobby looked. Our room was adequate, however the beds are extremely uncomfortable. Since we were at a hockey tournament we were expecting an increase in the room charge and many kids running around, but what we weren't expecting was Holiday Inn's lack of control of the guests that were causing havoc throughout the hotel very late in the evening hours. I felt bad for anyone staying there that was not a part of the tournament. We were kept up until 2am with older kids running through the hallways banging on doors, calling rooms while their parents were in the common area partying. When I asked for a late check out the next (2hours) I was refused. We had to be up at 5am for a game and we were exhausted. I did not appreciate Holiday Inn's lack of compassion and do not believe they lived up the their quality guarantee. And Holiday Inn's motto of kids eating free apparently doesn't apply when there are a large number of kids staying at the hotel. If our team enters this tournament next year I will not be going if we get assigned the Holiday Inn as our hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls