The Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls, NY is a hotel that now features exceptional cuisine in its Peppertree Restaurant (see my review in the restaurant section), in addition to an outstanding Guest Services Team, Housekeeping Department, and Sales and Catering Staff as well.
My stay began today (7/14/12) and started extremely well. Room 702, a king bedded room with a view of the rapids was clean and ready just after 12 noon by Cheryl, an exceptional Housekeeper that has served me at this hotel from 2005-2009 during one stay each of those years. Victoria was a very fine Guest Services Agent that was both efficient and personable. Michelle Spaeth and Amy Rumbold were the Managers On Duty on my first day of my stay-both of them were not only most welcoming, but most appreciative of my repeat business here. Amy served me on my last October, 2009 here.
The Peppertree Restaurant was both innovative for a Holiday Inn, in that the food was prepared most imaginatively and the service provided by Kayla (Matt is the chef) was both very caring, thoughtful, and complete. One felt truly valued after dining here. The mushroom florentine soup, tilapia with lightly breaded topping (with rice and asparagus with red peppers) was very flavorful. Even the bread sticks were fresh and hot from the oven! The turtle cheesecake had caramel, fudge, and almonds-the perfect ending to a wonderful meal!
Am exceptional employee here is Amy Rumbold, the Front Desk Supervisor. Remembered me well from my last October, 2009 stay, Amy is one of the most personable, kind, efficient, and thoughtful Guest Services personnel one will ever encounter. Is the Manager On Duty this evening; has already replied to an email about my wonderful stay so far!
Sharon Hauser, the General Manager, Gayle Nowak, the Assistant General Manager, Terri MacDonald Gale, the Director Of Sales, and Michelle Spaeth, the Sales Assistant, are all part of an exceptionally run Management Team that truly care about the guests' needs. Sharon Hauser has been there for all of my stays from 2005-2009 as Personnel Director and Accounting Manager before becoming General Manager in the late 2008-2009 period. They are all a great pleasure to work with.
By the way, the newly furnished and renovated room had a brand new sofa, television set, armoire, and has a allergen proof hard wood floor that is easy to clean for the Housekeepers.
The property is well-maintained and exceptionally clean throughout. Cheryl, my Housekeeper, is exceptional.
The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls is a very well maintained property in a very good location. Its dependable and friendly service, reliable Housekeeping,, and a talented Sales/Catering staff, combined with a Peppertree Restaurant of excellence merits serious consideration for travelers looking for a fine experience, excellent location, and a talented staff and management.
A good overall choice for a wonderful stay! I promise you that you will be pleased with the service at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls-I have never been disappointed after five previous stays here!
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.