Hotel was fine - free breakfast - not bad. Extremely convenient location. I parked my car and didn't go back to it until we left. Was able to easily walk all through the NY side, the state park, over the rainbow bridge, the entire Candian side - parks and attractions, restaurants, etc. Never needed my car at all.
The rooms were pretty clean - housekeeping was fine. One thing would have made the stay a little better - I had no little fridge in my room to keep drinks and stuff cold. Traveled with 2 little kids and they loved the trip. Staff always helpful and courteous. Great choice if you just want to walk the whole time.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Pointe
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn The Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.