If travelling with children, or elderly, this place can be your first priority. Also if you don't have own means of commute, try to book a room in advance. Bços of its prime location, weekends are generally tightly packed, so book well in advance. The best thing about staying here was the proximity to falls. Even being so tired, we happily walked for the night view of the falls.
& being in Niagara ,one is so lost in the view of the falls, that nothing else comes to your mind. Our room was clean with all the basics. Breakfast was OK with less option for vegetarian, but that was alright.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Pointe
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn The Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.