We flew from New York City rather than getting one of the expensive day excursion offered by most hotels' concierge which we can choose our own earlier flight with a night stay and still save over 30% of their offers. We stayed at this well located hotel where you can hear the roar of the falls from the higher room (fall view) we paid for. Service was quick & friendly. We went for a nearby stroll whilst waiting for our room and one can see the location is near the Hard Rock cafe and other eateries and near the park that leads to the fall. Breakfast at the Inn was very average but expected for the hotel rating. It is a good location for exploring the Falls on the USA side, walking distance to take the "trolley" ride with an excellent commentary and doing all the touristic activities if you are up to it. We won't be back to Niagara Falls as overall it is very commercialized and the allure of the Falls was not as grandeur or exciting as one expects. Still it is one less well known attraction that we had visited.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn The Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Pointe
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls