We chose this hotel for its proximity to the falls and the rather good reviews from the others. For the price that we paid, I'm pretty satisfied with the room size and cleanliness. We are glad the front desk allow us early check in as we have a long night travelling from NY.
The basic breakfast thou nothing WOW is sufficient enough. I personally enjoyed the waffle station that allows you to make your own waffle. However, be prepared for queue should the occupency rate is high. As there's only 1 maker and each waffle takes about 2min.
If you don't drive, you can get free trolly pass from the front desk. And the trolly will bring you to the factory outlet. The front desk even give us a green card for further discount at paticipating retail shops at the outlet. It's a steal. The bus stop is just 5mins walk away from the hotel. However, the frequency of the trolly is almost hourly during off peak season. So make sure you check the time before going.
The hotel is also near to the rainbow bridge which you can walk over to Canada side and have a different view of the fall.
Overall, we have a wonderful stay and would surely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn "The Pointe" is ideally located at the entrance to the Niagara Falls State Park; it is the closest hotel to the Falls itself, a mere 400 yards from the brink of the majestic American Falls. The hotel is within walking distance to the Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls, the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute and the Seneca Niagara Casino. All of Niagara Falls attractions are within walking distance from our hotel, including the Maid of the Mist boat tour, Cave of the Winds, Goat Island and the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. We are only a short drive from the New York Power Authority's Power Vista, Historic Lewiston, Artpark, Old Fort Niagara, the Niagara Wine Trail and most of Niagara County's other attractions. All rooms feature complimentary wireless internet, 37 inch flat screen televisions with premium TV and movie stations. Many rooms offer splendid views of the thundering rapids, the State Park or the Canadian skyline. We offer all of our guests a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning available from 7am to 10am. We look forward to welcoming you to Niagara USA and the Comfort Inn "The Pointe" very soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn The Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Pointe
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls