We chose this hotel for its proximity to the falls and the rather good reviews from the others. For the price that we paid, I'm pretty satisfied with the room size and cleanliness. We are glad the front desk allow us early check in as we have a long night travelling from NY.
The basic breakfast thou nothing WOW is sufficient enough. I personally enjoyed the waffle station that allows you to make your own waffle. However, be prepared for queue should the occupency rate is high. As there's only 1 maker and each waffle takes about 2min.
If you don't drive, you can get free trolly pass from the front desk. And the trolly will bring you to the factory outlet. The front desk even give us a green card for further discount at paticipating retail shops at the outlet. It's a steal. The bus stop is just 5mins walk away from the hotel. However, the frequency of the trolly is almost hourly during off peak season. So make sure you check the time before going.
The hotel is also near to the rainbow bridge which you can walk over to Canada side and have a different view of the fall.
Overall, we have a wonderful stay and would surely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Pointe
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn The Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.