Definitely great for the location. Walk outside and into the state park next to the falls. We walked everywhere.
We were on the fifth floor and had a jacuzzi king room. The jacuzzi is a small bathtub with tall sides that has jets that you can turn on. We didn't use it. It was the shower too, which we did use, but the water pressure wasn't strong.
We traveled for a week and this room was the worst for cleanliness. We killed a big spider in a corner of the room when we first walked in. The small table still had rice stuck to it from other guests. There was a spider web between the table and one of the chairs so it obviously hadn't been cleaned.
The pillows were more like chunks than pillows. The 'book' said Showtime were some of the channels, but we couldn't get them. Ice machines are only on two floors and one of the machines didn't work.
Breakfast was on the ground floor and was eggs, sausage, coffee, fresh fruit, waffles (to make yourself) and really cold milk.
The front desk staff was very efficient. Security officer in the lobby when we arrived, but didn't see him the next day. Young lady sitting under an umbrella at the entrance to the parking lot to make sure that only customers are parked there.
We could hear the family next door to us as they put their kids to bed and then in the morning as they got ready for the day. I"m sure they could hear our tv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn "The Pointe" is ideally located at the entrance to the Niagara Falls State Park; it is the closest hotel to the Falls itself, a mere 400 yards from the brink of the majestic American Falls. The hotel is within walking distance to the Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls, the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute and the Seneca Niagara Casino. All of Niagara Falls attractions are within walking distance from our hotel, including the Maid of the Mist boat tour, Cave of the Winds, Goat Island and the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. We are only a short drive from the New York Power Authority's Power Vista, Historic Lewiston, Artpark, Old Fort Niagara, the Niagara Wine Trail and most of Niagara County's other attractions. All rooms feature complimentary wireless internet, 37 inch flat screen televisions with premium TV and movie stations. Many rooms offer splendid views of the thundering rapids, the State Park or the Canadian skyline. We offer all of our guests a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning available from 7am to 10am. We look forward to welcoming you to Niagara USA and the Comfort Inn "The Pointe" very soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn The Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Hotel Niagara Falls
- Comfort Inn Pointe
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls