“Great stay-nice and clean!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
northern california
“Great stay-nice and clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The building from the outside looks like a older motel, but don't let that discourage you. It's very roomy, very nice and clean, comfortable beds, quiet, has been updated recently. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Also, there way no nonsense about limited housekeeping or having to put a card on the bed if you want your linens changed. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife, 3 year old daughter and I were traveling up to Niagara late and booked this hotel through Booking. Com. It was about 11pm on a Saturday night when we booked, the price was $195!! We got there at around 1am, it looked clean enough in the reception area, the guy just grunted and gave us our key, I'll excuse the grunt it was 1am. We got to the room and I was at first struck by the age of the furnishings then the smell!! The room was damp, the sheets and pillows smelled damp. The bathroom was the same it had a bad odor! There was also rust stains in the bath tub and cigarette ash on the couch and cigarette burns on the cushion on the couch! I went straight over to the office to ask for a different room. The guy told me "all the rooms are the same, you can't change tonight anyway it's too late. Talk to the manager in the morning" So I went back to the room and tried to sleep, I'm not kidding the smell was awful! The next morning I went over to the office and explained everything to the manager and all he said was, and I'm quoting him word for word, 'check out 11am' I explained again and he said 'what do you want me to do about it that was yesterday, today is today, we don't give refunds or money back, you people are always complaining, check out is 11' I was amazed, I had my 3 year old with me, he was lucky if I didn't, I would've blown a fuse! Anyway, my advise would be if you're in the areas and looking for a place to stay DO NOT stay here! My wife and I stayed at the Best Western the following night and had a great experience from when we arrived until we left, all for $95 a night! Be warned!

• Stayed June 2013
Renton, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Clean room and bathroom. No fancy extras, but just what you need. The front desk staff was fantastic. Very friendly and helpful, with knowledge about the area. We booked a second night after only planning one. We would recommend to family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Vishal P, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay! Sincerely, Vishal Patel Manager
Shell Knob, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed in a family suite May 14-17, 2013. Clean and comfortable. The building is old style motel, but they are remodeling. The bathrooms were newly remodeled. Each room has it's own toilet and sink with a shared tub/shower inbetween. One room had queen size bed, the other room two double beds. Breakfast included scrambled eggs and sausage, along with the usual stuff. No place to sit and eat in the lobby, but take your food back to the room. Good size mini-fridge and microwave in room. Also, a TV in each room. It's a little farther from the Falls than I expected (about 5 miles), but that's why the price is good. Nice laundry mat 1/2 block away, good restaurants and shopping (Target) and airport nearby. It's nice to park right in front of the room and not have to walk thru a lobby and long hallways! We highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Vishal P, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you very much for your review!. We hope to see you again soon.
Sincerly,
Vishal Patel
Milton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stayed here November 16 & 17 and had no problems. Our room was a King size and was basic but very clean. I found the bed to be very comfortable and had two great nights sleep. If you're planning on spending a lot of time in your room you might want to get one of the bigger rooms but our room adequetly met our needs. The continental breakfast was a bit lacking but after paying an average of $61 a night we wern't expecting to be fed. There are some great breakfast spots very near by.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Vishal P, Owner at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear dibs39, thank you for giving us your feedback. We hope to see you soon!
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here for a night after saying in Rodeway Inn, Amherst nearby the previous night. This looked like a renovated property from looking at the carpet and bathrooms.
Mini-fridge though was old and not in great shape. Microwave was a nice touch, but missed having a little sink in the room next to the microwave like the other Rodeway.
A Desk with two chairs was a nice touch.
Breakfast was so so and nothing hot to eat.
Beds were very comfortable and a welcome sign after the terrible previous night sleep we had at the Amherst Rodeway.
Overall a decent place to stay when shopping nearby and the property owners likely have visitors form Canada a lot and know what they are for in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Vishal P, Owner at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear nav2010, We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night this past weekend. Room was nice and clean. We had a nice King sized bed. Mattress was a little hard, but overall good.
Bathroom is nice, shower has nice pressure, but our room, we had to be careful with the water, as all of a sudden, the water became extremely hot, scolding hot, then would cool back down, and hot again, etc... That was not very pleasant.
We did not take part in the continental breakfast, but it seemed decent. For the room we had, it's perfect for a couple, and perfect place to sleep.
We would probably go back and stay here if we go down again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Vishal P, Owner at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for your compliments.

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!