“Awesome bread” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 257 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Maryland, USA
“Awesome bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

A trip to Niagara Falls isn't complete without Di Camillo's bread! YUM! It makes the best toast! I bring a bunch of bread back to my family and friends in MD and freeze what I have left over. The treat that keeps on giving!

Visited July 2013

Niagara Falls, New York
“My favorite bakery ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE everything I have ever tried from DiCamillos! Their Italian bread ia the best I have had in this area and the prices are reasonable for the quality you get. We had our wedding cake from them last year. It was amazing and the price was unbeatable! If i could I would shop there every day. I like how friendly and outgoing thwir staff is, how the store is set up here on the blvd. And what I love most when you enter the stoee is the wonderful smell of their fresh baked goods and treats. Absolutely great. We have visitors from out of state who would stock up on their Italian bread before leaving.
I don't know what is wrong with the person who rated them terrible. I have been to all of their locations. When they have bread ledt from the day before they mark it down and have it apart from their freah bread. You can dwfinetely taste how fresh their products are. I never had a bad experience with anything they sell and was always 100% satisfied.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Island, NY
“Hometown goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love Dicamillo's bakery! The bread is so fresh, the baked goods are authentic and delicious. Try the pizza, pizza bread and molasses cookies. A summer must-do is their trademark softserve ice cream sandwiched between two large cookies - awesome! Always clean, and the staff is friendly, plus the prices are great, and you can even get coupons in entertainment books and local circulars.

Visited February 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Bread Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

don't miss this bakery, I have lived on this bread for 55 years, its never changed. Doughnuts, pizza and biscotti are excellent too.

Visited October 2012
chicago
“OMG YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

So yummy good! A MUST do while in NY! This bakery is great!

Visited June 2012