It was fine - Not a 5 star, but it does not pretend to be. Does not say it is and if you know what you are getting into, its just fine. Its a basic, run of the mill "motel" on the main drag - close to everything - Tim Horton's down the road, shopping close by - perfect for what we needed. Pro's - Management very kind, price was great, anything we asked for, we got it, fairly clean, TV worked, beds comfy, carpets clean, loved having my car right outside my door. Con's - could use some updating, didnt realize there was coffee/breakfast room until we got home, coffee machine did not work, but they replaced it, we were a little cold, they brought extra blankets, asked for extra pillows and towels and they brought them - it was all good - we were there to shop and visit around town - only slept at the motel...it it was just fine for that.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Travelodge Niagara Falls Hotel
- Travel Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Travel Lodge
- Niagara Falls Travelodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.