I booked the Victoria Suite for the night before our wedding ceremony after reading so many good reviews on Tripadvisor. It was so good that, with hindsight, I wished I had booked for two nights. All I can say is that this Suite exceeded all my expectations - it was more like a small apartment and was absolutely spotless.
On the day of our arrival we enjoyed a late lunch taken on the terrace of the hotel. The food was good and the staff friendly and efficient. The Continental Breakfast in our room the next day was, contrary to some reviews, very nice and more than adequate.
On the morning of our departure we were allowed a late check out so that we could return to our room and get changed after our wedding ceremony. We really appreciated this as we were leaving straight away for New York.
These were all the good points.The only bad point was that the bedrooms are at the back of the building, as are the air conditioning units for the kitchens (at least I think that's what they were). The noise was a little bit obtrusive but it didn't spoil our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel