Stayed for our anniversary and really loved the place. The suite included a fireplace, four poster bed and Whirlpool Tub. It was a romantic getaway!
Breakfast of fruit, yogurt and cereal was left in refridgerator the previous night so you could relax and enjoy at your own pace.
The Inn was a short walk to Falls and we walked around both American and Canadian sides of the Falls. We enjoyed our complete experience including the restaurant at the Inn.
We would definitely recommend it and would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls