We were 2 couples without children and preferred to stay on the american side, wanted a really nice place with free parking and breakfast. The Red Coach Inn surpassed our expectations. We had 2BR/2Bath/LR/FP suite. The decor is a bit frilly but it was SPOT LESS, spacious and comfortable. We are luxury travelers and this place is fantastic.
The only complaint I have is the smell of primrose from the gilchrest and soames bath stuff and room potpourri. it was overwhelming upon entering the apt and I do not like the smell of rose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls