I have not yet stayed here but I have however made an upcoming reservation and I must say, I have never been more satisfied with the person on the other end of the phone. Jeffery is the gentleman that helped me, and he went above and beyond his duties to accommodate and make the reservation process easy and stress free! He is amazing and I can not wait to meet the man that was so helpful, kind, and polite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls