Has the quaint charm of a victorian bed and breakfast with the amenities of a modern hotel room. With great service, food, location and accommodations the Red Coach Inn is a must-stay. We cannot say enough good things about our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Expedia and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel