We stayed for 2 nights in the Brighton room which is in the newly refurbished annex. The room is bright, quiet, clean with a very comfortable king size bed and large bathroom. The cheese and wine were a nice touch. We had a good view of the rapids from the window.
Breakfast was delicious. We also ate in one night and it was very good value.
The Inn part of the Hotel needs some upgrading - get rid of the plastic plants in the dining room.
We couldn't fault the courtesy and helpfulness of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls