Booked this hotel for the price (AAA rate) and one of the few that would permit a 1 night saturday stay. Hotels are very expensive in this area at the height of tourist season. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was tiny but clean and I am glad I only had to sleep in that bed for 1 night. The stairwell did smell and you could hear corridor noise. The breakfast was coffee, juice, apples, toast, bagels (no cream cheese) unwrapped packaged danish or muffin, or 2 dry cereals. The staff recommended Buzzy's a close local spot for dinner. The pizza and wings were good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls