“great place!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Summit Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Summit Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Summit Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304-4909   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
oshawa
“great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2009

I stayed at the Summit inn on the may 8th weekend along with 2 friends as we
were shopping for the weekend,the hotel staff was nice and accomodating to our needs,even let us use their microwave. Clean rooms and good staff,the breakfast
was fine for being a continental, the only thing it would be nice if the fitness centre
and pool were open til 10pm . We defenitely plan to stay there again.
Michele,Kelly,Bonny

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Beverly, MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2009

My husband and I stayed one night in this hotel during our trip to Niagara Falls. The front desk personnel was pleasant. The hotel offered a fitness center which my husband utlized, however it closed at 9 pm and didn't open again until 7am. Our room was clean and neat. The only problem we had was with the bed pillows which were lumpy and uncomfortable to sleep on.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Toronto Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2009

4 of us - my DH and I, with another couple went to Buffalo for shopping. Selected this hotel for the rate of $58 US a night with a gym, pool, and continental breakfast, and free internet.

Check in - my reservation only said 2 ppl and they wanted to charge me more since we were 4 ppl, but after discussion the rate stayed as is.

The room was clean and fairly big with 2 queen beds. Odd smelling air freshner but opened the windows and that was taken care of quickly. Good size bathroom with the sink outside of the actual bathroom so there wasn't as much of a line up for all features.

My DH and I wanted a hotel with a gym, and this has some decent cardio equipment but no weights (only curves type equipment), and TV's with the cardio. Good size pool that was clean. Only 'hassle' was going to front desk for pool towels.

I needed to work for a bit, so free internet was good and connection had no issues.

Continental buffet in the morning had waffles (fresh made from batter) hard boiled eggs already peeled, fruit, toast, pastries, cereal including oatmeal, juice, coffee/tea.

The location is on a main road and since you are mostly likely driving to your shopping and stuff we didn't look for anything in walking distance.

Overall I have to say that for what we paid per night this was quite a decent place to stay.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

I assumed from the comments this place would be a dump. I figured I was only going to sleep there and it’s cheap. It was actually better than I expected. One of the staff members was rude. When we asked questions he would answer with "What" ...rude! Apparently this is universal talk in NY because other places were just the same. The room was clean; the rest of the staff were courteous and more than willing to help. Complimentary breakfast was garbage. The pool was heated and clean for the most part. You can hear everything going on in the hotel from your room with the door closed and tv on. You may want to visit this place in the summer because everything around it was closed and looked like they were out of business. Most of the mom & pop places only accept cash.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2009

My wife and I stayed over a weekend at the end of January. The hotel has been recently renovated and from the moment we arrived everything was positive. Ryan on the front desk was especially courteous and helpful. He recommended nearby restaurants and where to shop, he helped with our luggage, and he was extremely friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable, the exercise room was great and the pool was very warm and clean. The buffet breakfast was fine once we were shown how to work the waffle machine, and all of the staff were polite and helpful. We cant wait to return to do some shopping and to enjoy the local restaurants as well as to workout and enjoy the pool and sauna. We will be returning before the end of February. We dont expect 5 star facilities in a regular Best westen but this was one of the best value hotels we have stayed in.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2008

I came here on vacation with my mother and sister. I overcame my distrust of Best Western hotels, and decided to give this place a shot. Won't happen again. It was dirty, someone left the remnants of a bad night of tacos in the toilet, hall light was out, one of the beds was BROKEN, and when I leaned down to see if I could fix the leg, there were ants under the bed. The only good thing that happened here was the fact that we got our money back, and spent the night on the other side of the border.

• Liked — Staff was nice
  • Disliked — The rooms were a disgrace
  • Stayed June 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Worldwide
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2008

This place is horrible. The rooms stink, there are bugs in the beds, the heat and ac do NOT work. DIRTY SMELLY FILTHY -- DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL...!

• Liked — Nothing!
  • Disliked — Bed Bugs, Smell, Cleanliness, Filthy, Poor Internet, Poor Customer Service, Heat
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to BEST WESTERN Summit Inn? Share your experiences!