I wanted to find a hotel at a reasonable rate for a shopping trip to the US and a colleague recommended this hotel. It is a short drive from the Canada-US Rainbow bridge border crossing, easy to find and close to the premium fashion outlet mall. The hotel was quiet and very clean. From the style of the bathrooms, the hotel is a little older, but the carpets and décor have been renovated and are pretty nice. I liked that the bathrooms have the toilet and shower are together in a little room and the sink and mirror are just outside in their own area (but still apart from the rest of the room), which allows someone to use the sink and get ready even though the shower is occupied. The mini fridge in the room came I handy for our drinks and food. I did not have time to use the pool. A hot breakfast was included in the hotel price, which was very convenient and was pretty good. I made my own waffle (delicious) and had scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt, a fresh apple and a tea to go, which I ate while reading the morning paper in the breakfast room. The room was spacious and bright. The staff were helpful in keeping our bags after checkout, while we continued to shop. Great value for the money!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.