What do you expect for an Inn? Convenience? Relatively lower price? Coziness? Nice breakfast? Helpful front desk? Cleanness? If you want so much, you're totally an idealist. You CANNOT find any here!
It's nearly 450/2 nights. The crawling wifi will bring you back to 90s. It's 3-min walking trip from the front dest to our room; no elevator, no short cut. Why not parking next to the side door? Brilliant, the side door opens only from inside! You don't have much choice in bf room, unless long-kept food is considerable for you. The front desk will never pick up a inner line phone call, though they say "you can dial 0 for ant help". Oh, sorry, almost forgot that a girl did pick up once and said" front desk, please hold." And then I listened to an automatic male voice speaking nonsense about 3 mins... Just when I was typing my second sentence on bed, a huge ant came across playing on my leg!
Although they have an indoor pool, you're never gonna use it.
Two points for the good location: 12 mins driving to the falls and 1 mile away from De Dee's Dairy, the best ice cream.
A tip for who's visiting Niagara: find a place at Canada side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls