I was not sure what to expect after all the reviews but we were pleasantly surprised. The room was a nice size and was very clean. The room had a refidgerator which was great to have cold drinks in after a hot day at the Falls. The Fallls were about 15 minutes away by car, it was fairly easy to find. The pool is really nice and the kids really enjoyed it everyday. The breakfast is amazing you can have cereal, fruit, danish, toast, yogurt, eggs, sausage and even belgium waffles. The breakfast room was large so everyone had a comfortable place to eat. The stay was wonderful and enjoyed by our whole family. The hotel staff was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Best Western, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls