We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights whilst visiting Niagra falls. The hotel is on the main road from Buffalo to Niagra and has ample parking. Check in was very good with the staff being helpful and friendly. Rooms were of good size and quiet. The hotel has no bar but next door is a bowling alley with its own bar and grill. Breakfast is continental with scrambled egg and sausages and is complimentary. The falls are a five minute drive away with amply parking available for $5 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls