We loved our experience last weekend at the BW Summit Inn in Niagara Falls. The rate was great! The hotel was obviously recently renovated - very nice décor! We had 2 rooms - one with a king size bed with fridge and microwave and another with 2 double beds and a fridge. The pool was warm and clean, the exercise room well equipped. The breakfast was better than any we've seen at a Best Western. The food was replenished often and the eggs and sausage were HOT! The fruit and pastries were fresh. The dining area was spacious and the service in the area was excellent. The location is close to the Outlet Mall and highways. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls