“Fantastic Stay and Great Rates!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Summit Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Summit Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Summit Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9500 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304-4909   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Niagara Falls
belleville
“Fantastic Stay and Great Rates!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed here last Tuesday night since there was a major storm coming and we needed to be in Niagara Fall Canada for a conference the next day. We were originally going to book at the US Sheraton but because of the great reviews on TA and the awesome rate offered to police officers, we booked BW Summitt Inn. Wow!, I am so glad we did! The room was HUGE and very clean. Shower had good pressure and lots of hot water. We are also very picky about our bed and we had a very comfy king bed and I slept right through the night which so rarely happens when we are in a hotel. Check in young woman was so kind and tried to help us find a place to eat a late dinner. Breakfast was adequate with fresh fruit, yoghurt, waffles,eggs, sausage etc.
Very close to Outlet Mall, Walmart etc.
We have found our new place to stay in Niagara NY, can't wait to be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Summit Inn, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind review! I hope to see you again!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
ontario, canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed in a room with one king, two queens and a pull out. One bathroom. Beds were comfortable. Room was huge. Breakfast was standard for BW - eggs, sausage, pancakes, yoghurt, apples, oranges, breads and muffins. Pool was big and warm, no hot tub. Close to outlet malls. Ordered pizza and wings from Buzzy, took less than half an hour and food was great. Staff was very friendly. Kids aged 12 -24 were happy so that made for happy parents.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Summit Inn, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed our family suite. We hope to see you again!

Brantford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

this hotel is in a great location between, military rd, and the boulevard mall. And just down the road from the Niagara airport. the rate was reasonable, and the room was clean. The breakfast was a great way to start the day, eggs, sausage, english muffins, yogurt, waffles etc. The bed was a bit firm for my liking. The only issue we had was the cab service. We wanted to go to Westby's which is not 10 min down the road in North Tonawanda. The cab ride (not disclosed when we got in the cab) was $25.00 because we were in a different county. when the time came to come home we had to wait an hour for a cab as they did not want to come that far out (?). we asked the front desk why the didn't have an agreement with a cab company for closer locations like that and they said it's because not many people take cabs around there (?) overall great place to stay

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Summit Inn, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! I apologize again about the Taxi service. I wish I could get better rates out of them, but because they each own their own taxi it is impossible. I wish I knew which company you went with so that I could speak to the dispatcher about the service you received. I hope you will come visit us again!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

This was our third time staying with this hotel, always had a good experience until yesterday.
Upon arrival and checking in at the front desk we approached a very miserable woman, when asked a simple question about credit cards and booking proceeded to argue. Had an awful attitude toward my mother. Did not make us feel good about staying there, she definitely needs a reality check because we will probably not be returning to this establishment. Should probably work on her hospitality skills or lack there of. Also we miss the Sauna.

• Stayed February 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSummitInnMgr, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Summit Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your review. Could you please contact me at bwsummitinn2003@yahoo.com so that I can address the issues you have brought to my attention? I would like to have your reservation information so that I can see who checked you in.

Mike Patel
Waterford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Best Western Summit Inn never fails to meet expectations. My husband and I have stayed at this hotel numerous times in the past few years and it just keeps getting better.
This was our second weekend get away already this year and both stays were wonderful. Location is fantastic, a few minutes from the outlet mall and various other shopping venues. The bowling alley next door is great with its moonlight bowling.
The breakfast buffet is always fresh and well supplied.
I love this hotel, the staff, the facilities and location and will probably be returning within the next couple of months for yet another mini vacation.
I do wish that there was an adult time at the pool area. Although pool is open until 10pm, there were always young children splashing, screaming and jumping right until the closing time. Would be nice if they had an over 16 rule after 9pm for us adults that are staying without kids.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Summit Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again!

San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was more than pleasantly surprised at how nice and convenient this facility was to the American Falls and the casino. Yes, it's just over 6 miles away but I paid far less than staying near the falls and my choice of restaurants nearby was very good, the hotel staff was very pleasant, and the free "continental" breakfast was much better than I expected and had a few hot items such as sausage and eggs to boot. My room was exceptionally clean so overall this Best Western was very good value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
BWSummitInnMgr, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Summit Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay!

Front Office Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN Summit Inn? Share your experiences!