We stayed here last Tuesday night since there was a major storm coming and we needed to be in Niagara Fall Canada for a conference the next day. We were originally going to book at the US Sheraton but because of the great reviews on TA and the awesome rate offered to police officers, we booked BW Summitt Inn. Wow!, I am so glad we did! The room was HUGE and very clean. Shower had good pressure and lots of hot water. We are also very picky about our bed and we had a very comfy king bed and I slept right through the night which so rarely happens when we are in a hotel. Check in young woman was so kind and tried to help us find a place to eat a late dinner. Breakfast was adequate with fresh fruit, yoghurt, waffles,eggs, sausage etc.
Very close to Outlet Mall, Walmart etc.
We have found our new place to stay in Niagara NY, can't wait to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls